Learn functional movements, performed at high intensity, through a full range of motion in a wide variety of modal domains.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Flexibility – The ability of maximizing range of motion at a given joint.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply force.
- Stamina – The ability of the body to process, store, deliver, and utilize energy.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time between one movement pattern to another.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance – The ability of the body systems to gather, process, and transport oxygen.
And then there is CrossFit Salt. Take your fitness next level – take it to “eleven.” Get fit at CrossFit Salt.
Editor’s Note: We intend to bring the viewer images demonstrating each of the aforementioned concepts.